We’re a friendly, informal, not-for-profit landlord. We support young working people who can’t afford to rent or buy privately by offering convenient and quality accommodation in great London locations. Our refreshingly open and transparent approach, with no surprises or hidden costs, makes renting with us hassle-free. Young people know exactly where they stand. We offer all our clients security, comfort and simplicity in relaxed and welcoming spaces. We also offer accommodation to key workers at less-than-market rates.
We’ve been helping young people in London for nearly 100 years. The city’s deepening housing crisis makes us more necessary than ever.
How we help
We add value and make a real difference to the lives of those whom we house by providing them with:
- Safe, quality affordable homes in great London locations
- A fair, open and transparent deal – our clients know exactly where they stand
- Security and certainty at a critical time in their lives
In a difficult housing market, we’re on the side of young people.
At HYELM we help change young people’s lives. We provide:
- Quality affordable homes at an all-important stage in their careers
- Hassle-free rental accommodation in relaxed spaces offering a great quality of life
- Safety and security in a city that can be as impersonal as it is exciting
Are you eligible?
74 of the 125 bed spaces are reserved for key workers. If you are a key worker, you can find out more and register your interest using the London Mayor’s Share to Buy website.
To be eligible for one of the remaining 51 places, you must meet the following criteria.
Please select all that apply.
You don't meet all our criteria, but we want to hear more from you. The next step is complete this short form.Tell us more
You meet the eligibility criteria, the next step is to complete our application form to make sure we are a good fit and book a tour.Apply now