Black Bean Nachos
This dish is perfect with sour cream, homemade guacamole and Pico de gallo. This is a fantastic vegetarian dish and one that you can increase or decrease the heat as suits your tastebuds, you won’t be disappointed and ...
This dish is perfect with sour cream, homemade guacamole and Pico de gallo. This is a fantastic vegetarian dish and one that you can increase or decrease the heat as suits your tastebuds, you won’t be disappointed and you certainly won’t miss the fact there is no meat! Yet again another simple yet really tasty meal, enjoy!
1. Heat the oil in a large flame-proof oven dish, add the onion and peppers and fry for 10 minutes until softened
2. Add the garlic and fry for several minutes, stirring every so often
3. Add the coriander stalks and spices, mix thoroughly and cook for a further minute or so
4. Add the passata, seasoning, stock, sweetcorn and the black beans, stir and bring to a simmer
5. Place the pan into a preheated oven (180 degrees) and bake for around 30 minutes, until the sauce is thickened
6. To serve, place the tortilla chips onto two plates, top with 2 thirds of the cheese, add the beans, the remaining cheese and scatter over the jalapeño peppers
7. Place the plates into the oven for several minutes until the cheese has melted
For guacamole, buy frozen pre-sliced avocado you can then just take out what you need from the freezer as and when you need it rather than worrying whether or not your avocado is ripe or too ripe!
74 of the 125 bed spaces are reserved for key workers. If you are a key worker, you can find out more and register your interest using the London Mayor’s Share to Buy website.
To be eligible for one of the remaining 51 places, you must meet the following criteria.
Please select all that apply.